ITware, the Innovation Web for 2.0 Enterprises & Civil Society
Technology, Services, Solution for Digital Marketing & IT Operations
Online since 1996, ITware is the only Vortal (Vertical Portal) on the Italian Market focusing on Innovation from a broad spectrum of point of views: Technology, Products, Services, Solutions to improve Enterprises competitivity.
ITware provides CEO (Chief Excecutive Officer), COO (Chief Operation Officer), CIO (Chief Innovation/Information Officer), CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) and their collaborators all news, guidelines, suggetions in order to better run their company, helping them to gain higher profitability, competitivity, flexibility on the market.
Main topics covered by ITware are:
- Strategic use of Innovation, Information Technology, new business models, IT consumerization;
- The impact of Innovation on current civil society, on enterprises, on living styles;
- Digital/Web/Online Marketing: SEO, SEM, PPC optimization, Article Marketing
- New Technologies for Enterprises 2.0:
--> BYOD, MDM / MEM / MAM (Mobile Device/Enterprise/Application Management);
--> Big Data, Real Time Datawarehosing, Analytics
--> Software Development, APPS Develpoment, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Integration
--> Content Management, Web Site Management
--> Cloud Computing, System/Service Management, IT Security
ITware users are belonging to Medium/Large Users Companies (Banks, Insurances, Industries, Services Companies, Public Admin Agencies), Consultants & IT professionals (Software Houses, System Integrators, Services Providers), as well as IT Vendors and main Consulting firms.
On ITware we publish Blogs, Reports, Articles, Product/Service Reviews, press releases, Comptetitive analisis, White Papers, Conferences Proceedings, a Conference Calendar, and many other items on innovation and its uses
In developing, managing our web site, we are using several Tools & Services of great quality, many of them in the free version. So we want to say a big Thank You to our partners, that we list here:
3. The W-GLOBAL service team, that's authored several great tools for generating XML Sitemap, searching for broken links, web site analysis & keyword search.
4. Validome, who offers a free and very useful Validation Services for Google Sitemaps.
5. XML-SiteMaps who also offers a free service for XML Sitemap generation, as well as a submitting service to major search engines.
6. Free Sitemap Generator is another free service we use for building the XML SiteMap. This tool creates a sitemap as defined by Google™: all you need is to enter the url of the website, and than download the compressed sitemap when it's ready. Than, you have to submit the sitemap to Google™. After that, the service spider your entire site (up to 5,000 pages) to make sure all links/pages are included in the sitemap.
7. AuditMyPC is a vulnerability assessment, privacy test, research and security information site. Everything free of charge!
By the way, we use all those sitemap/validation services in order to verify a to be sure abour the quality of the results we get... we are e little maniacal about this, but it's better to be safe, then sorry!
So, at the end of our validations, we usually run the final one with Automapit.com that also performs the submission of our XML Sitemat to Google, MSN/Bing, Yahoo! and Ask, in one automatic step.
8. Google, off course, who provide us their Webmaster Tools, with easy guidelines about how to use them, including really useful service like to one to validate the XML sitemap: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71387
9. The Web Site Analyzer service that offers a nice service to check the health of your site. It analyzes any page of the website, just entering its address in the form: www.itware.com
10. Smart IT Consulting Services, who also offer a Free Google SiteMap XML Validator and Submitter online service, very efficient and easy to use. Simple Sitemaps generates dynamic Google XML Sitemaps and HTML Site Maps as well a RSS Site Feed from one set of page data. In this way, Simple Sitemaps helps you to save time, because both the XML sitemap and the RSS/HTML site map are dynamically created from the same data source.
11. Addme, who provides several search engine submission free services, a precious Keyword Density Tool, and a Broken Link Checker. It adds the web site to 20 search engines, just entering its URL in a very simple field at the center of their screen. The submission taking less than a minute.
12. Active Search Results (ASR), the independent Internet Search Engine using Active Search Results Page Ranking Technology (ASR Ranking) with Millions of popular Web sites indexed. ASR has its own spiders visiting Web sites daily that are submitted to ASR and crawlers that index other popular Web sites on the Internet. Active Search Results does not depend on nor utilize any other search engines or directories for its search results.
12. A great Link Checker is provided for free by W3C, The World Wide Web Consortium, the international community to develop Web standards. Their service just asks to put your web site address into a specific slot in the web page, and after a while it will provide you with the full list of broken links, redirects and anchors.
For SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Services, we use several services, tools, providers. Among them:
1. Scrub The Web, active on the market since 1982. They launched their first Internet site in 1995, and now counts thousands of customers, with tens of thousands of Website. Scrub The Web offers a free SEO Webmaster Tools, a Web Page Analyzer, a drag-and-drop Keyword Density Analyzer, Keyword Density Manipulizer, (X)HTML Validator and Correction Tool.
A list apart is a very useful site where you can always find news and suggestions on how to optimize your web site making it a great performer for Mobile, Search Engine, and Users.
Articoli correlati (da tag)
- Sicurezza Applicativa sempre piÃ¹ a rischio: 8 punti per migliorarla
- Fake News? Molto piÃ¹ letali le Fake Photos: come individuarle, difendersene, evitare le bufale?
- Verso l'Era degli Analytics 4.0
- AD Blockers e Digital Marketing: impatto e conseguenze per le aziende
- Compagnie assicurative a rischio Digital Disruption